Monday, June 27, 2011

gimmie gimme want want

Ever have one of those days where all of a sudden everything you've wanted for the past few months comes rushing back to the forefront of your consciousness and you just want.it.NOW.  But then you realize that as pretty and shiny and awesome these things are, and how happy it would make you to have them, well...it's just not in the budget right now. sadface.

Here's a taste of what I have been wanting to get my sticky little hands on...

not necessarily this one, but a dslr

Oh the pictures I could take...

so cute!

I'm falling in the trend and loving maxi dresses and skirts right now.  

macbook pro
I love my macbook, but despite replacing the hard drive it's still pretty slow

funny, this bag is 7x more money on the LV site

I don't really know when or why I started wanting this bag.  I'm a big advocate of not being a walking billboard/ad campaign, but for some reason this bag looks so fresh to me.  But then again, I still love my $25 purse..plus, I'd be perfectly happy just buying the knockoff...

That's just a few items on my wishlist.  Hopefully one day I can cross a couple of them off my list!

What's on your wishlist?

{ cindie }

1 comments:

Layla said...

I definitely want a new macbook. Mine is four - almost five years old - it's a golden girl. I also neeeeed a new camera. I will not be buying either of these things any time soon!

Post a Comment