Tuesday, April 5, 2011

if I could eat anything..

with no consequence whatsoever it would be some variations of french fries every day

with cheese!


or crab fries!

or garlic fries!

I could go on, but I think you get the point...and I'm torturing myself looking up images of fries.  

It then got me to thinking about that show 'America's Next Great Restaurant'.  I know what my proposal would be.

Disclaimer: Let it be known that today is April 5th, 2011 and I'm (possibly idiotically) sharing my idea with you before I know that such an establishment exists.  If in a couple of months something like my idea pops up and makes you a millionaire...I reserve the right to do you bodily harm.  Or, if you have the money to invest in my idea, let's chat! :)

My next great restaurant idea would be a place that serves burgers and sammies...but that's main feature is french fries of any variation and combination you wish! Think instead of an ice cream shop, a fry shop!  (Yes, I would include those impersonating sweet 'potatoes' as a french fry option).  

You want waffle fries with melty cheese and a dash of paprika? You got it!  

Or garlic shoe string potato fries with a chipotle dipping sauce?  Coming right up!  

Or for the more discerning taste buds, maybe some creamy yukon gold natural cut fries infused with truffle oil topped with fresh parmesan shavings and finely chopped chives......OMG I totally need to get moving on this idea!

Ok, so maybe it's not the healthiest food option out there...but let's be honest...you know you want it!

What do you think of my idea?  Would you visit my restaurant?  And how much do you want some fries right now?

{ cindie }

1 comments:

kelly said...

this is a fabulous idea! i would looooove restaurant like that!

Post a Comment