Thursday, April 7, 2011

truth in advertising?

This morning, while in the shower, I realized I ran out of my shampoo.  Crap. 

So resourceful me decided to use Hubster's.  For reference, he uses this

via

and from the commercials...I thought all day that if I got too close to other females maybe this would happen...

original image from here, edited by moi

but it didn't.  I suppose I have proved Axe's advertisements wrong.  And I'm pretty glad about that.  I really don't want other women to try to nibble at Hubster's face. 

Ladies, I hope I've put your minds at ease about your men and these products.  You can thank me later.  Guys...sorry, you'll just have to rely on your bright and shiny personality.

I'm still not quite sure what I would have done had the advertisements been true....

{ cindie }

0 comments:

Post a Comment